‘Tis the season to get cosy. I’m not even thinking about that other season yet. Please don’t mention it. No, now is the time to make our homes cosy and warm. And especially the bedroom. Pull out the extra throws, layer up on rugs, and gather around you all the things you need for early nights and long languorous lie-ins. This bedroom has it all. It has that eclectic, bohemian feel with it’s mis-matched furniture, chunky textures and relaxed vibe. A upholstered headboard is a must in my book, as well as squishy bedding, a good reading lamp and a handy table with all of the night-time necessities.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take A Look
Colosseum Block Art Luxury Vinyl Tiles from Lifestyle Floors
Get The Look
- Coral Ceramic Flowerpot, The Find Store, with Faux Button Leaf Fern Plant, Audenza.
- Alicia Cushion, Habitat.
- Gillian Arnold – Mother’s Pink Bouquet Cushion, Charlton Island.
- Marie Headboard, Loaf.
- Pink Knitted Throw, The Contemporary Home.
- Winchester Contemporary Chest Of Drawers, Atkin and Thyme.
- Louis de Poortere Vintage Patchwork Ghent Beige Rug, Modish Living.
- Lulu Atlas Pouff, Made.com.
- Tall White Shoe Cupboard Storage Unit, Melody Maison.