If you ever needed proof that a contemporary bathroom needn’t be bland and clinical looking this is it. By combining earthy grey tiles with minimal fittings and warm accents of wood, this bathroom is sleek, chic and ever so slightly masculine. Also a perfect example of veering away from white porcelain – in the right way. The wall-to-wall counter top is both practical and decorative, while the shaggy bath mat adds much needed texture. While the white towels and accessories add contrast and prevent the entire scheme from looking too dark. And if you wanted to bring in a feminine touch it would be so easy to do so. A vase of white blooms, some decorative bottles, some candles, and a few more plants in front of that lovely window would do the trick.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image: Cliff Graphite Wall & Floor Tiles, £12.99 per sqm, Tile Mountain.
Get The Look
- Linea Grey Ceramic Tiles,£24.96 per sqm, Porcelain Superstore.
- Edmund Mirror, £1731, Arteriors.
- Accents Orion Charcoal Grey Coloured Countertop Basin, £259, Victoria Plum.
- Abacus Simple Basin Counter Top, From £69.30, UK Bathrooms.
- Davey Lighting Whitby Spotlight, £159, Original BTC.
- Bathroom Accessories, £1 Each, Poundland.
- Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Face Cloth – 2 Pack, £3.50, Soak & Sleep.
- Large Rattan Bathroom Tray, £26, Rebecca Udall.
- Berber Style Cotton Bath Mat, £26, Abode Living.
You Might Also Like