We all love Scandinavian style. We love the light, bright, clean spaces that seem so full of positive energy. And it’s the easiest look to emulate with just a few design tricks. I will say however, that you have to ban the clutter if you truly want to live this way. Then it’s just a question of splashing around some brilliant white paint, maybe using one of the stunningly crisp wallpaper designs wisely, and choosing some furniture and accessories that are not heavy or bulky looking. It also helps if you limit the colour palette, and add some natural materials. Because we all know the Scandinavians love the outdoors!
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Wallpaper from the Marimekko 5 Collection at Galerie Wallcoverings.
Get The Look
- Wallpaper from the Marimekko 5 Collection at Galerie Wallcoverings.
- Bloomingville – White Textured Fabric Pendant Ceiling Light, Hurn and Hurn.
- Merlo 100% Stonewashed Cotton Striped Bedset, Made.com.
- Coast Rattan Lounge Chair, Beaumonde.
- Dipped White Seagrass Basket Set, The Farthing.
- Faux Green Kentia Palm, Hilary and Flo.
- Cushions, Cloudberry Living.
- Esme Side Table Ash and White, Made.com.
- Black and White Stripe Woven Rug, The French Bedroom Co.