Traditional country house style is a look that is timeless and inviting, grand but comfortable. It takes it’s cue from homes that were passed down the generations, with each adding and updating as fashions changed. So you might think that this is a style that is impossible to replicate but that isn’t necessarily the case. The trick is to layer traditional fabrics with old furniture, antique rugs, and family mementoes. And then just to keep the look up to date, keep walls plain and add in some bright ceramics in modern shapes.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image: Rosyth Headboard from Anbôise.
Get a Similar Look
Shop The Look
- Paint Swatch Paloma, Annie Sloan.
- Stucco Lamp, Pooky.
- Red Deer Stag In Winter Canvas Print, Abstract House.
- Large Chest of Drawers, Shimu.
- Charlie Bell Alarm Clock, Annabel James.
- Chester Castle Headboard, Anbôise.
- Pisa Preserved Flower Bouquet, Lime Lace.
- Pagoda Velvet Cushion, Florence Broadhurst.
- Duvet Set, Chalk Pink Linen Company.
- Medanoso Rug, Oka UK.
- Rope Handle Palm Basket, Basket Basket.
- Grey Woven Diamond Stripe Cotton Throw, Gisela Graham.
You Might Also Like