The Scandinavians know a thing or two about creating interior spaces that get them through the winter months. And not just surviving the long dark days either. They know how to create interiors that are bright, uplifting, and naturally good for their personal wellbeing. Who wouldn’t mind waking up in this cheery bedroom? It’s not so hard to achieve this Scandinavian style at home, but before you reach for the white paint there are a few things to consider. An all-white room can appear cold. Especially in the winter months. So make sure you add lots of texture, such as this wall hanging, rattan bedside table, and soft wool rug. A smattering of pastel shades in the linen bedlinen won’t go amiss either. Create some extra interest with a single shelf, books, artwork and a scented candle. And then add lots of lovely plants.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Denver White Wooden Double Bed, £219.99, Furniture and Choice.
Get the Look
- Bloomingville Macrame Hanging Planter, £53, Cuckooland.
- Faux Potted Trailing Spanish Moss, £34, Audenza.
- Decorative Door Poster, £13.95, Desenio.
- Verona Organic Cotton Towelling Slipper, £17, The Fine Cotton Company.
- Blush Pink Basic Bedding Bundle, £261, Piglet in Bed.
- Melcombe Shelf, £50, Garden Trading.
- Burford Warm White 5ft Kingsize Bed, £425, The Cotswold Company.
- Ficus Lyrata in Coir Pot, £24.99, Dobbies Garden Centres.
- French Linen Cushion With A Frill – Aqua Cushion, £49, The Linen Works and White Cushion, £40, The French Bedroom Company.