I don’t know if it’s because of the times we are living in, but I feel a yearning to get back to a more simple style of decorating. My eyes are drawn more and more to rooms that are without frills. Rooms that are furnished with just the essentials. That doesn’t mean uncomfortable though. I’m all for comfort. So it’s about choosing wisely and not being tempted by the whims of current trends. Choosing furniture that will stand the test of time and still be loved for many, many years. And choosing natural materials over man-made so that they will age well and get better with each wash. Most of all I’m drawn to calm rooms. Just like this simple and timeless black and white bedroom.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Fastnet Stripe Cushion And Throw, Tori Murphy.
Get The Look
- Black Wall Light, The French Bedroom Company.
- Nude Woman Line Drawing, Rocket Jack on Etsy.
- Paloma Stripe Black And White Stripe Knitted Cotton Cushion, Habitat.
- White Heart Jug, Live Laugh Love.
- Lazy Linen in White Bed Linen Bundle, Loaf.
- Fresco Scandi Style Side Table in Acacia & Brass, Swoon Editions.
- White Hydrangea Stem, Hudson Home.
- Striped Cotton Throw, Cult Furniture.
- County Sunburst Blue Circle Rug, Carpetright.