County style will never go out of fashion. It’s familiar, warm, and welcoming, and will suit most styles of property whether you live in the country or not. The trick of making it fresh and relevant is to keep it simple. And by choosing traditional style furniture (hello sturdy iron bedstead, and rustic bench) and mixing it with contemporary styles in homely materials (think wood, metal, wool, linen and crisp cotton) you will achieve the country style look that is also bang-up-to-date.
This post does contain affiliate links*. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Get The Look
- Black Metal Basket Side Table, Melody Maison.
- Plank It Wallpaper, Woodchip and Magnolia.
- Shetland Kingham Eau de Nil Cushion, Bronte by Moon.
- Barrett Tripod Table Lamp in Copper, Cult Furniture.
- Wildflower Prints, *Etsy.
- Starke Double Bed, Copper, *Made.com.
- Stanford Storage Baskets, Set of 2, Copper, *Habitat.
- Alpaca Mix Throws, Tolly McRae.
- Farringdon Reclaimed Wood Bench, Modish Living.