There’s something very satisfying about combining textures and finishes in the same room. The rustic texture of chunky wood, the smooth coldness of concrete, and the soft warmth of velvet, all result in a look that can only be called Rough-Luxe. Add pink into the mix and you up the glamour stakes even more. This dining room has it all. It also has an indoor-outdoor ambience due to the large tree-like plants and flowers on the table. And it’s a look that’s not hard to achieve either.
This post does contain affiliate links*. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Concrete Dining Table from Limited Abode
Get the Look
- Wax Flower Stem, The Contemporary Home.
- Edson Dining Table, *Made.com.
- Pure Linen Napkins, Tolly McRae.
- Marco Pendant Concrete Grey, Made.com.
- Zuiver Pair of Velvet Look Brit Upholstered Armchairs, *Cuckooland.
- Pink Martini Gin Glasses (set of 4), Audenza.
- Bantam Wood Effect Barn Tiles, *Walls and Floors.
- Patsy Hurricane, Sweetpea and Willow.
- Artificial Birch Tree, Baytree Interiors.
You Might Also Like