Autumn is the time to start thinking about making the bedroom cosier. Long winter nights are just around the corner, and with them come early nights with a book and long weekend lie-ins. Well, that’s generally the plan anyway. And nothing could be cosier than a bedroom with an Arts & Crafts theme. Those familiar William Morris patterns with more than a hint of country living, and a bed piled high with plump cushions and an extra think quilt, are all you need really to hunker down and enjoy being at home. Keep furnishings plain in true Arts & Crafts style, choose earthy colours and keep accessories to a minimum. Less is definitely more.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Mason Oak Slatted Bedstead, from £479. Colleen Glass Table Lamp, £42. Harlam Sidetable, £129. Cotton Bedding Range, from £7. Harwich Duvet Cover Set, from £12. Ochre Stem Velvet Cushion, £10. Ochre Stem Velvet Bedspread, from £70. Chunky Jute Rug, from £35. London Pendant Ceiling Fitting, £49. Bee Plaque, £5. All from the Arts & Crafts Range at Dunelm.
Get a Similar Look
- Morris Dream – Warm Taupe Wallpaper, £148, Mineheart.
- Round Glass Pendant Light, £75, Cult Furniture.
- Arts & Crafts Green Poster, from £6.71, Desenio.
- Swoon Leve Classic Table Lamp in Olive Green Glass, £119, Swoon Editions.
- Auburn Modern Country Style Bedside Table in Light Brown Mango Wood, £149, Swoon Editions.
- Sophie’s Bees Bed Linen Set by Sophie Allport, from £24, The French Bedroom Co.
- Mustard Diamond Cable Knit Cushion Cover, £12.99, Homescapes Online.
- Plushious Velvet Emerald Green Bedspread, £398, The French Bedroom Co.
- Riya Woven Jute Rug, £249, Made.com.