Isn’t it amazing how a glimpse of sun has us feeling optimistic and upbeat again? Spring will follow winter and as sure as eggs is eggs we will get out of this pandemic one way or another. So if like me you have a little more bounce in your step this week, you might be thinking along the lines of giving the house a little freshen-up for the new season. And where better to start than the bedroom. Nothing drastic mind. Just maybe a tidy up, a deep clean, a new coat of paint, and some new accessories should do the trick.
This pretty bedroom jumped out at me for its muted colour scheme, its botanical print, and its vase of seasonal flowers. See I told you it wasn’t hard. Tempting as it is to put away the winter layers, I’d hold out a little longer. But that doesn’t mean you can’t swap them for something a bit lighter and fresher. It might just be the pick-me-up you need.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image Shows the Sussex Bed, £199.99 from Furniture Choice.
Get The Look
- Roller Blinds in Steel Grey, Stitched.co.uk.
- Pink Skies, Matt Emulsion, Dulux.
- Vintage Fern Watercolour Art Print, £10, Abstract House.
- Cotton Duvet Cover Set 600 Thread Count, £47.95, Pizuna Linens.
- Luccombe Trunk in Light Grey, £625, Oka UK, and Newgate Charlie Bell Echo Alarm Clock in Posh Grey, £22, Cuckooland.
- Steel Linen Marais Throw, £140, Loom & Last.
- Everyday Stripe Cushion, £40, Tori Murphy.
- Faux Spring Arrangement, £115, Hudson Home.
- Rafa Geometric Flatweave Rug in Silver Grey, £89, Housecosy.