As an antidote to the freezing temperatures outside today, let’s take a look at a bedroom that is inspired by seaside living. In summer. And I’m not talking about a themed bedroom. There are no wooden seagulls or jars of sand here. No, this is a bedroom that just gives the impression of being near the coast. It’s subtle. It’s the pastel colours against the white that inspire thoughts of holidays. That and the simple furniture and accessories chosen. This is a bedroom that will greet the day with a smile. That invites afternoon naps. And it’s a bedroom that will lift the spirits even on dull days. Like today.
This post does contain affiliate links*. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Caspian Lipped Vase 40cm £28.00, Clear Glass Diego Bottle £14.00, Onion Grass in Cement Pot £22.00, French Linen Large Glass Candle £10.00, Fern Art Print £19.99, Succulent in Paper Pots £6.00 each, Sky Blue Herringbone Blanket £40.00, Green Shattered Gold Foil Cushion 45×45 £15.00, Blue Linear Stich Cushion £18.00, Pistachio Green Herringbone Blanket £40.00, Foilage Mix Hanging 17cm £14.99, Ficus Forever Mix £29.99, Flora £18.00, Keeping Bees £4.99, The Rose £16.99, Huw Richards Veg in One Bed £14.99, Britains Wild Flowers £12.99. All from Dobbies.
Get The Look
- Pair of Pink Curtains, *Habitat.
- Mussel Shells Marine Large Cushion, Annabel James.
- Kendal Herringbone Soft Merino Wool Blanket Topaz Blue, The Fine Cotton Co.
- Pino Four Poster Double Bed in White, Cuckooland.
- Spindle Armchair In Lily White, Garden Trading.
- French Linen Cushion With A Frill – Aqua, The Grey Works.
- Fish+Fish Carafe, Abode Living.
- Set of Natural Rattan Tassel Fringed Baskets, Puji. Faux Zebra Grass House Plant, Audenza.
- Cotton White Wood Effect Tiles, *Walls and Floors.