With another lockdown announced and three more months of winter to look forward to, who’s with me and wants to hibernate? It’s tempting isn’t it to just pull the duvet over our heads and wait for this to pass? And I couldn’t imagine a nicer bedroom to hibernate in than this one. Thanks to all the lovely curves going on, its elegance is enchanting. Yet it still manages to look cosy, comfortable and inviting. There’s no better time to pile on the pillows and extra blankets! All the better to enjoy that last cup of tea in bed, or that early night with a good book. Speaking of which, a good reading light is essential. But what makes this particular bedroom so appealing is the fact that it isn’t entirely inward looking. Those sheer curtains will still allow the weakest of the winter sun to shine in, and those plants remind us that spring is not really that far away.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image: Wilhelm Antique Brass Style Wall Light, £28, Iconic Lights.
Get The Look
- Costa Rica Fern Curtains, from £85, Clarissa Hulse.
- Quentin Bedside Table, £320, Sweetpea and Willow.
- Charcoal Grey Cone Shade Wall Light, £40, houseof.
- Faux Split Philodendron Potted Plant, £120, Audenza.
- Village Log Basket in Olive, £55, Braided Rug Company.
- Velvet Dark Teal Cushion, £35, Mint & May.
- Delia King Size Bed with Ottoman Storage, £749, Made.com.
- Cosy Soft Fleece Throw, £35, Cult Furniture.
- French Stripe Jute Rug, £250, Cox & Cox.