We all know by now that surrounding ourselves with natural things is good for our wellbeing. So how about bringing the outside-in to the sitting room? Or at least a corner of it. There’s no shortage of products available that use sustainable materials such as bamboo, rattan and wicker. What’s more it can be relatively inexpensive compared to upholstered furniture, and it’s also bang-on-trend. Comfort can be added easily with cushions, padded seats and eiderdowns, and the entire look is enhanced by living, breathing plants. The more the merrier. Trust me, you won’t want to leave your nature inspired sitting room.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image is from Beaumonde and features the Inea Black Metal Watering Can (£49.90).
Get The Look
Shop The Look
- Open Weave Hanging Basket, £18, Bohemia Design.
- Brass Finish Engraved Large Planter, Quince & Cook.
- Dutchbone – Rumour Room Divider, £219, Cuckooland.
- Padaung Stool, Brabbu Design Forces.
- Artificial Hanging Fern, £74.99. Dowsing & Reynolds.
- Mandisa Bamboo Chair, £125, Homebody Decor.
- Raffia Cushion Round by BazarBizar, House of Flora.
- Cushion in Ella Ikat Small Motif Design, Fabric £37.99 pm, Yorkshire Fabric Shop.
- Triple Stratton Wall Pots and Holder, £45, Garden Trading.
- Pastel Fairisle Oval Jute Rug, £35, Braided Rug Company.
- Gunner Set of 2 Metal Trunks, £85, (now £65), Made.com.
- Faux Potted Calla Tree, £138, Audenza.