Unashamedly feminine, this pretty pink sitting room is uplifting and summery. Just the thing we need at this time of the year. The pink buttoned sofa is without a doubt stealing the show, and the curtains with a lovely floral print are the perfect pairing. By contrast the chrome reading lamp is sleek and contemporary, providing just the right amount of surprise. And if you wanted to take this further you could replace the traditional looking pedestal table with something a bit more modern. All in all, this room really doesn’t need much more in the way of accessories. Some plain cushions, one patterned cushion, a vase of spring flowers, and some dainty white ornaments. All we need now is a change of seasons.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image Credit: Astaire Floor Lamp, £295, Pooky.
Get The Look
- Summer Garden Stone Fabric, £54 per metre, Jacqueline Milton.
- Square Steel Blue Velvet Cushion Cover and Square Light Grey Velvet Cushion Cover, both £6.99, Homescapes Online.
- Poppy Head Vase, £10 Hudson Home.
- Hetange Floor Lamp in Brushed Chrome, £35, B&Q.
- Humphrey 2 Seat Sofa In Rhubarb Smart Cotton, from £1350, Sofa.com.
- Decorative Lotus Flower in White Ceramic, £35, Artisanti.
- Cushion in Otega Jacquard Quality Soft Floral Pattern, £36.99 per metre, Yorkshire Fabric Shop.
- Round Side Table, £131, Lime Lace and Faux Peony, Viburnum & Lamb’s Ear Bunch, £95, Oka UK.
- Dutchbone Shisha Persian Style Carpet in Forest Design, £129, Cuckooland.