With foreign holidays but a distant memory, why not turn your outside space into a reminder of long sunny days? You may not exactly have a view of the ocean but a few colourful cushions, some comfy furniture, and a collection of tropical plants, will look and feel inviting. So much so, that even a small balcony can be transformed into a bright and welcoming retreat that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Don’t forget to add lanterns for when the sun goes down, then grab a book and a cocktail and put your feet up.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image: H & M Home
Get The Look
Where to Get the Look
- Tall Bamboo Lantern, Ella James.
- Blue Pom Pom Luxury Outdoor Cushion, Bazaar Group, and Lime Palm Print Outdoor Cushion, Bazaar Group.
- Set Of 4 Tumblers, Not Just Jugs.
- Faux Split Philodendron Potted Plant, Audenza.
- St Ives 2-Seater Garden Lounging Sofa, John Lewis and Partners.
- Zuiver Dendron Side Table in Solid Mango Wood, Cuckooland.
- Watercolour Palm Print Outdoor Cushion, Bazaar Group.
- Faux Potted Calla Tree, Audenza.
- Handmade Jute Rug, H & M Home.