You may not be blessed with a light and airy garden room in which to place your dining table. I know I’m not. I’ve wallpapered my kitchen in a palm print design to bring the outside in, but that might not be an option for everyone. So failing that, you can always recreate the inside-outside feel with a few well chosen pieces of furniture and some accessories that will remind you of al-fresco dining all year round. The trick is to choose materials that would be just at home in the garden. A scrubbed pine table, metal chairs, a touch of rattan, some chunky recycled glass and as a finishing touch, vases filled with green foliage. A fluffy mohair cushion or two to add comfort, optional.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take A Look
This is the Fritz Fryer Sellack Lantern
Get The Look
- Bilbo Clear Glass Round Pendant Light, Artisanti.
- Fish+Fish Medium Green Glass, Abode Living.
- MESS Tableware Collection, Manufactured Culture.
- Bamboo Placemats, Kitchen Craft.
- Glass & Jute Jug, Rose and Grey.
- Versailles Dining Table, Escapology. Faux Leather Fern Spray, Audenza.
- Tabitha Dining Chair, Habitat.
- Bloomingville Amber Pressed Wine Glass, Beaumonde.
- Haddie Mongolian Fur Cushion, Made.com.