A garden room is the perfect place to indulge a little bit of Moroccan Boho fantasy. A mixture of mint green and a darker green paint on the walls will evoke summer all year round. And an eclectic mix of furniture and accessories will transport you to holidays in the sun. Memories of afternoons when you escaped the heat of the medina for some cool shade and glass of sweet mint tea. The stars of the show however, are those gorgous patterned tiles. No Moroccan home would be seen without them.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Chalk Paint in Provence, Florence, and Amsterdam Green (on the chair), all from Annie Sloan.
Get The Look
- Mint Emulsion Paint from Dowsing and Reynolds. Milltown Matt Emulsion Paint from Good Home Paint available at B&Q.
- Hazel Natural Rattan Side Table, Habitat.
- Robin Cane Bentwood Rocking Chair, Pepper Sq.
- Large Moroccan Patterned Lantern, Lights 4 Fun.
- Large Artificial Olive Tree Plant, Dowsing and Reynolds.
- Cynosure Patterned Floor Tiles, Walls and Floors.
- Terracotta Garden Pot, Maisons du Monde.
- Pair of Topkapi Gold Metal Candle Lanterns, Artisanti.
- Large Areca Palm, Sweetpea and Willow.