This fresh green kitchen would still be handsome without the wallpaper. It’s full of classic touches from the green cabinets with reeded glass doors, to the parquet flooring, to the marble worktop and splashbacks. It has some nice touches too, like the brass taps, the three hanging pendants with gold linings, and the minimally styled oak barstools. And who doesn’t love some symmetry? BUT, it’s the wallpaper that takes it from stylish to sensational! Plus, (now, I’m not saying that you’d ever get tired of this gorgous Divine Savages design, but if you did…) you could totally transform the room just by choosing new wallpaper.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image: Crane Fonda Palm Green Wallpaper, £140, from Divine Savages.
Get The Look
- Madagascar Self Adhesive Wallpaper, £24 Dunelm.
- Stanley Brass Pendant, £365, Original BTC.
- Weathered Oak 3 Leg Bar Stool, £179, Ella James.
- Midford Plate, Large, £30, Garden Trading.
- Moss Emulsion, 2.5ltr, £45, Woodchip & Magnolia.
- Green Ribbed Geo Glass Vase, Small, £21, Gisela Graham.
- Natural Polished Carrara Marble 60×60 Tiles, £89.95 psm, Walls and Floors.
- Brushed Brass Single Lever Kitchen Sink Mixer with Pull Out Spray, £269.94, Victorian Plumbing.
- Goodrich Coffee Oak Engineered Wood Flooring, £87 psm, Woodpecker Flooring.