If there’s one room in the house that suits some industrial style, it has to be the kitchen. It’s half-way there anyway with it’s practical wipe-clean surfaces and utilitarian appliances. So it’s not hard to take it further down the industrial road with some well chosen surfaces, factory style furniture, and a distinct retro edge. Counterbalance the abundance of hard of edges and metal with some wooden effects, and introduce some softness with potted herbs and plants.
Take a Look
Image Credit: Grey Star Interiors
Get the Look
Where to Shop
- Benton Industrial Raw Steel Pendant Light, £211, Lime Lace.
- Hippo Potto Not a Mouse Emulsion and Eggshell Paint, and Mud Wrestling Emulsion and Eggshell Paint, both Dowsing and Reynolds.
- Industrial Kitchen Galvanised Metal Salt Shaker and Industrial Kitchen Galvanised Steel Utensil Caddy, both Kitchencraft.
- Elements White Square Gloss Wall Tiles, £27 psqm, Porcelain Superstore.
- Present Time Wall Mounted Open Grid Kitchen Rack, £31, Cult Furniture.
- The Luggage Modern Industrial Wall Clock, £59, Lime Lace.
- The Old Board Co. Medium Chopping Board, £60, Farrar & Tanner.
- Farringdon Wall Rail, £25, Garden Trading.
- London Industrial Style Bar Stool, £319, Greenway Furniture.
- Industrial Kitchen Vintage-Style Glass Oil and Vinegar Cruet Set with Galvanised Steel Holder, Kitchencraft.
- Industrial Black Metal Sideboard, £430, Vincent and Barn.
- Industrial Kitchen Metal and Mango Wood Condiment Caddy, Kitchencraft.
- Krokda Antracita Slate Effect Tiles, £28.95 psqm, Walls and Floors. (affiliate link)