Proving that you can combine country style with contemporary, is this fresh and leafy modern bathroom. It’s rustic looking white brickwork, shabby-chic white shutters and ornate painted picture frame are the perfect compliment to a sleek looking free-standing bath. The rough-hewn white floor planks have also been painted white completing the blank canvas. And it’s all the perfect backdrop for some more modern touches. Namely the metal side table, leaf strewn rug, green glass and plants. What makes it work? I’d say the restrained colour scheme, making it less granny-chic and more modern-country.
Take a Look
Evolve Freestanding Bath, Waterbaths of Ashbourne.
Get The Look
- Tileworks Bricks Mattoncino Bianco, Original Style.
- Evelyn Dressing Mirror, Sweetpea and Willow.
- Brass Side Table, Smithers of Stamford.
- Hammam Bath Towel, Tolly McRae.
- Faux Potted Monstera, (affiliate link) Cox and Cox.
- Formoso Bath, The Pure Bathroom Collection from Smiths Briten.
- Ribbed Glass Vase in Green, Mink Interiors.
- Havana Multi Rug, Modern Rugs.
- White Plantation Shutters, Shutterly Fabulous.