Who knew that the trend for all things green would last this long? Not that I’m complaining. It’s been a favourite colour of mine for as long as I can remember. And I’ve been all over the tropical trend since it first reared its beautiful head. We’ve had tropical inspired cushions, tropical inspired wallpaper, green and tropical tiles and even tropical brights. And well, botanical inspired tableware is just so perfect for summer dining. Wouldn’t you agree?
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
- Calypso Dinner Plate £3 • Animal Side Plates (Set of 4) £10 • Calypso Bowl £2.50 • Animal Print Mugs (4 different designs) each £2.50. All from the Voyager Range at Dunelm.
- Bloomingville – Jade Cactus Plate – 25cm, £16.50, Amara.
- Bordallo Pinheiro – Cabbage Charger Plate, £31, Amara.
- Emma Bridgewater Veg Garden Artichoke 8.5″ Plate, £17.95, Daisy Park.
- Succulent Plate, £3.99, Homesense.
- Leaf Print Set of Side Plates, £14, Marks & Spencer.
- Small Porcelain Plate, £3.99, H&M.
- Les Jardins de la Comtesse Exotic Flowers Side Plates – (Set of 2), £8, Amara.