Much as I believe in making do with what you already have, sometimes only new will do. And the latest arrivals at Graham and Green are so very tempting. Earthy tones, organic shapes and natural materials feature prominently. Alongside a mood of nature-inspired escapism and slow, joyful, beautiful living. A breath of fresh air for the home. Each handcrafted design brims with hope for the golden days of spring and summer ahead.
Even better, there are money off voucher codes at the bottom of this post.
Dear Designer’s Picks
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Momoka Carved Cupboard, (arriving soon) £1,125. Natural Rattan Peacock Chair, £275.
Just a Few More
- Small Antique Bronze Leaf Pendant, £195.
- Abstract Person Print, £45.
- Small Wooden Lid Storage Jar, £22.95.
- Pitcher Plant in Clay Pot, £49.
- Terracotta and Glass Oil Decanter, £12.95.
- Gold Tortoise Dish, £16.95.
- Clarice Cocktail Glass, £11.95.
- Large Amber Glass Vase, £10.95.
- Seville Glass and Raffia Lamp, £189.
10% off when you spend £200 – Quote – GANDG200
£10 off when you spend £100 – Online only – Quote – GGTENOFF