I’m always happy to pass on new sources when I find them and this one is a winner. Hilary & Flo is bursting with all the things I love most. Quirky, one-off accessories for the home, arresting prints, fabulous faux plants, and more than a touch of gold. And the colour green. How I love green! It was founded, and is still run by a one woman band who admits that she packs each item sold with love, care and a happy dance! She also admits her lovely husband helps with the fetching and carrying of products and the dog helps by barking when the parcel man arrives!
Large Decorative Wall Hanging Palm Leaves, £55 each for 120 x 150 cms.
Hilary & Flo started life as a physical bricks and mortar interiors shop in October 2015. It was born out of Shelley’s (that one-woman band) love of interiors and being creative. She was running a craft cafe and the premises next door came up for rent so she decided to turn it into an interior shop. The online shop evolved shortly after due to the demand on social media and, in 2018, she made the tough decision to close the physical shop and put all her time and energy into the website. She is continually sourcing new and exciting items through visiting trade shows, sourcing through her travels and working with independents. Every item is chosen with love and everything on offer she would have in her own home.
Some of my Favourite Things
- Antique Gold Rabbit Lamp, £130.
- Green Spiky Yucca in Grey Cement Pot, £30.
- White Peony Poster, £40.
- Mrs Shultz Ceramic Planter/Pot, £14.
- Large Glass Dome on Bird’s Feet, £34.
- Fern Cushion Cover in Green, £35.
- White Hanging Feather Cockatoo, £20.
- Ceramic Green Jug, £25.
- Beaded Decorative Gold Buffalo Skull, £160.
- Hot Legs Statement Art Print, £16.
- Barrel Faux Cactus in Glass Bowl, £40.
- Gold Resin Bunny Rabbit, £35.
- Cheetah Head Vase, £45.
- Peacock Bookends, £50.
- Small Gold Resin Monkey, £38.
Why Hilary and Flo? The website was named after Hilary a giraffe and Flo a flamingo that used to stand in the window of the shop!