I know it’s hard to drag yourself away from the garden, but the summer sales won’t be on forever. Part 2 of my homeware bargains includes another three of my favourite stores. I’ve done the homework so you don’t have to trawl through websites to find things you like. And don’t forget, no impulse buying! Only buy the things you’d be willing to pay full price for. Happy shopping.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Oka Direct – Up to 50% off Selected Lines
- Kasbah Mirror, was £275, now £165.
- Maipuco Bolster Cushion Cover, was £86, now £50.
- Artichoke Bottle Stoppers, Set of Three, was £24, now £10.
- Dige Ceramic Stool, was £225, now £140.
- Dallavere Chair, was £195, now £95.
- Crisalida Hanging Lantern, was £140, now £55.
- Faux Clashing Reds English Rose Bunch, was £48, now £28.
- Bainang Lamp, was £156, now £62.
- Proud Cockerels Framed Prints, Set of Four, was £145, now £85.
H & M Home – Up to 60% off Selected Lines
- Linen Blend Yellow Bedspread, was £49.99, now £30.
- Round Metal Mirror, was £29.99, now £20.
- Small Textured Bowl, was £6.99, now £4.
- Printed Teacup, was £6.99, now £5.
- Slub Cotton Cushion Cover with Sunflowers, was £8.99, now £5.
- Short Candlestick, was £6.99, now £5.
French Connection – Up to 50% off Selected Lines
- Freeda Pouffe, was £120, now £72.
- Marble Nest of Tables, was £295, now £150.
- Condiment Set with Spoon, was £34, now £20.
- Acacia Round Side Table, was £120, now £70.
- Acacia Macrame Folding Chair, was £295, now £177.
- Multi Finish Cluster Pendant Light, was £295, now £177.
- Wooden Bead and Chain Pendant Light, was £495, now £223.
- Sage Aztec Cushion, was £38, now £26.