Today I’m sharing with you another couple of my favourite stores. Both are all time favourites for myself, as well as my go-to places for gifts. As with my last Great For Gifts post, none of the items featured are over £50.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
The White Company
Who doesn’t like The White Company? Impeccably stylish, beautifully designed products, principally in white. They have tasteful things for the home, plus a great selection of fragrances for the home or body. Clothes may be a little over the £50 budget but why not treat yourself while you’re there?
- Stemless Champagne Flutes – Set Of 4, £40.
- Loch Eau De Toilette, £35.
- Shower Gel Cracker Gift Set, £20.
- For The Love Of White Book By Chrissie Rucker OBE, £30.
- Noir Diffuser, £37.
- Leather Credit Card Zip Wallet, £35.
- Silver Plated Heart Box, £38.
- Captured Wire Hurricane Lantern, £40.
Anthropologie has grown into a one-of-a-kind destination for those seeking a curated mix of clothing, accessories, gifts and home décor. So if you know someone who would appreciate covetable pieces to treasure, this is the place to shop.
- Dune Hanging Pot, £16 – £22.
- Marina Monogram Coaster, £12.
- Only In Tokyo, £20.
- Hedgerow Sloe Gin Kit, £32.99.
- Plant, Sow, Make and Grow: Mud-Tastic Activities for Budding Gardeners, £14.99.
- Imogen Monogram Hook, £16.
- Printworks Chess Set, £48.
You Might Also Like