My final gift guide for this year. Again, nothing is over £50. And any one of the featured items would be very welcome in my own stocking. Just sayin’.
Rockett St George
The ulitmate online emporium of homewares with quirky style. A heady mix of treasures which inject magic, charm and personality into interiors and homes. And just for the record, I do not receive commission if you buy here – I just like their style.
- Antique Gold Strong Man Bookends, £49.
- Yes Sir I Can Boogie Art Print, £45.
- Giant Traditional Style Mug – Hero, £22.
- Love To Love You Baby – Leather & Saffron Candle, £34.
- Flask In The Good Book, £15.
- Abseiling Man In Antique Rust, £24.
- Wooden Skull Scrubbing Nail Brush, £10.
- Mr & Mrs Tea Cup & Saucer, £25.
French Connection Home
French Connection Home needs no introduction. Their homewares always have an earthy artisan feel which has been emblished this Christmas with a heavy dose of gold.
These items do contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
- Cowhide Candle, £19.
- Gold Helix Heart Ornament, £15.
- Gold Studded Candle, £19.
- Cowhide Notebook, £20.
- Silver Helix Heart Ornament, £15. Gold Studded Orb Bauble, £10.
- Gold Studded Hex Box, £25.
- Cowhide Cushion, £30.
- Set of 4 Iron Bowls, £27.
You Might Also Like