If you’re like me, you probably do most of your Christmas shopping online these days. You can browse at your leisure (in your pj’s if you like), and take your time before making any decisions. I generally start around this time of the year, and I’ll let you into a little secret – I create private Pinterest boards for gifts so that I don’t forget things I’ve seen, and where I’ve seen them. Makes shopping a doddle. I can then order everything on the same day, save a little on delivery costs, and have all the deliveries within a day or two of each other. So, because I’m feeling generous, I’m going to share some of my favourite stores with you over the next week or two to make it even easier.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Graham and Green
Not only are Graham and Green one of my go-to sites for unusual and quirky things you might not see elsewere – they are holding a Black Friday Weekend(er) until 2nd December. Use the code ‘SPARKLE’ at the checkout for 15% off.
- Framed San Francisco Prints, from £49.
- Hans Blomquist’s book Inspired by Nature, £19.95.
- Frida Kahlo Eye Mask, £13.95.
- Tentacle Tea Light Holder, £22.95.
- Dotty Velvet Washbags, from £12.
- Chesil Beach Burlington Candle, £32.
- Handmade Babouche Slippers, £29.
- Recycled Gin Glass, £10.95.
Nkuku is the place to go for beautifully handmade home and lifetsyle products. They work with artisans throughout the world, combining timeless design with natural materials.
Nkuku are also holding a Black Friday event with 20% off if you quote code ‘BLACK’ at the checkout.
- Sanwi Standing Star Brass, from £29.95.
- Suede Journal, from £19.95.
- Snail Paper Weight, from £9.95.
- Batala Silver Bracelet, from £23.97.
- Bequai Compartment Box, £49.95.
- Lalia Necklace, £49.95.
- Hansa Wooden Calendar, £29.95.
- Pori Hanging Planter, from £35.97.