Spring always brings with it a desire to freshen up our interior spaces. To shake off the dust, let in the light, and just generally give our homes an update. So, if it’s a light and airy feel you’re after in the sitting room, there’s no easier way than giving the walls a fresh coat of pale coloured paint, clearing the clutter and introducing an inside-outside mood. And the most effective way to do that is by including elements that you might find in the garden. Rustic wood, rattan, metal and lot’s of plants all come to mind. But don’t forget to keep some comfort and texture. After all this is a sitting room not a conservatory. So make sure the sofa is the plumpest, the rug is the deepest, and the cushions are the most comfortable you can find.
This post does contain affiliate links*. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Isla Two Seat Sofa In Canvas Pure Belgian Linen, *Sofa.com
Get the Look
- White Plank Wallpaper, Mineheart.
- Round Bankuan Grass Shelf, Rose and Grey.
- Set of 2 Wooden Storage Boxes, Garden Trading.
- Echinocactus Artificial Cactus In Round Wooden Planter, Homescapes Online.
- Whinfell Sofa, *Darlings of Chelsea.
- Dahlia Charcoal Grey Linen Cushion With Overlocked Edge, *Habitat.
- Ariana Chest Coffee Table, Sweetpea and Willow.
- Toba Rattan Tall Planter Basket, *Artisanti.
- Flokati Extra Small Cream Hand-Woven Wool Rug, *Habitat.