1. Decorex International is the only interior design show for professionals. It’s been at the heart of the design community for over 30 years, and remains in a league of its own. I’ve been visiting for six years and each sumptuous show surpasses the last. It really is a feast for the senses.
3. It’s worth a visit just to see how the exhibitors and designers interpret the theme every year. This year it’s ‘cherished places’ which for me conjures up all sorts of wonderful visions. I cannot wait!
5. This year the Champagne Bar will be designed by Interior Designer Martin Hulbert and as I’ve never been known to turn down a glass of bubbly you just might see me there too!
7. And I’ll be sure to have a bite in the café. Designed this year by Boosk Saib. It’s sure to be bold and adventurous and will be a great place to catch up with friends and fellow bloggers.
8. I’ll do quite a bit of loitering and taking of furtive notes in the Sloane Square Lobby. The designers this year are Nicky Haslam and Colette van den Thillart from NH Design so it should be full of innovative ideas and products to swoon over.
10. Last but not least, I’ll be filling my Decorex International carrier bag with all sorts of pamphlets and leaflets that will keep me blogging happily on Dear Designer’s Blog for a very long time to come.
Will I see you there?