Let’s face it, winter can sometimes be depressing. And that’s before you add a pandemic into the mix. The lack of daylight and garden time can take it’s toll on our moods and wellbeing. So why not create a little corner of cheeriness to retreat to when it all gets a bit too much. Position a comfy armchair so that it gets the benefit of as much sunshine as winter can muster. And choose accessories that remind us of the natural world. Last by not least, fill it with plants. Because as we now know, houseplants not only look good but have a positive effect our our health too.
This post does contain affiliate links*. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Scandi Armchair Moss Cotton Velvet, £950, Cox & Cox.
Get The Look
- Broste Copenhagen, Zep Bamboo Lampshade, £166, Beaumonde.
- Monstera Poster, from £6.95, Hidden Prints.
- Orich Brass Disc Side Table, £229, Artisanti.
- Large Palm Leaf Velvet Cushion, £15, Cult Furniture.
- Faux String of Pearls in Pot, £39, Marquis & Dawe.
- Content by Terence Conran, Tobias Armchair, £699, Made.com.
- Kentia Palm Tree, £95, Sweetpea & Willow.
- Green Striped Seagrass Basket, £38, Monday Online.
- Toussa Rug, £40.99, 4MURS UK.