Few of us will be jetting off to sunnier climes this year, so why not just inject a little bit of the Mediterranean into the garden instead? Blue painted furniture, teracotta urns, olive trees, and colourful pottery will cheer up alfresco meals no matter what the weather throws at us. It’s also a perfect look if you have some old furniture to upcycle. So not only will you be saving money on foreign travel this year, but also on your garden.
Take a Look
Chairs In Royal Exterior Giddy Green, Eggshell Blue, Heritage Blue And Porcelain Blue. Table legs in Hadspen Blue. All from Protek.
Get The Look
Where to Shop
- Azteca Large Chiminea in Yellow, £169.99, Dobbies.
- Ikat Cushion in Mustard, £12.99, Dobbies.
- Pumpkin Bowl, £44, Micucci Interiors.
- Set of 4 Portmore Tumblers in Natural, £20, Garden Trading.
- Organic Cotton Napkins, £7.50 each, Heavenly Homes & Gardens.
- Maxwell & Williams – Majolica 26.5cm Dinner Plater in Sky Blue, £8.99, Kitchencraft.
- Maxwell & Williams – Majolica 26.5cm Dinner Plate in Teal, £8.99, Kitchencraft.
- Hobnob Kitchen Chair in Heritage Blue, £380 a pair, Loaf.
- Handpainted Daffodil Jug, £75, Welsh Otter.
- Cabbage Dinner Plate, £20, Micucci Interiors.
- Mediterranean Faux Olive Tree, £174.50, CharlesTed.
- Star Bowl in Yellow, £15, Nisi Living.
- Elias Aged Porcelain Pot, £145, Hudson Home.
- Portmore Carafe in Natural, £22, Garden Trading.
- Fab Hab Cusco Outdoor Rug in Blue, £59.95, Cuckooland. (affiliate link).