If you can’t add a touch of romance to your bedroom decor, where can you I say? And what better excuse to indulge in a few of the most popular trends of the moment. Metallics have been around for a while and they certainly add glamour to any room of the house. But at the moment it’s gold and brass that are enjoying their time in the spotlight. And you can’t have failed to spot the amount of pink around. Not any pink, mind. The grown-up, subtle hue of blush pink to be precise. And just when you think it couldn’t get any more decadent – add in my most favourite of all fabrics – velvet. It’s a fail-safe recipe for success in the romantic boudoir stakes if ever I saw one.
Feast Your Eyes on This
Ashes Of Roses Gold French Bed, £1,439.20, Newtons Furniture
Shop The Look
1. Raphael Champagne Gold 12 Light Chandelier, £635, Socket Store.
2. Pair of Small Wall Mounted Gold Angel Wings, £13.95, Melody Maison
3. Forest Hand Screen Gold Wallpaper, 10m RRP £90.00, Hevensent.
4. Shugborough Wall Mirror, £248, Chandeliers and Mirrors.
5. Gold Ants (set Of 2), £32.95, Mia Fleur.
6. Gold Silver Sequin Cushion Cover, £52.50 (set of 2), Crown French Furniture.
7. Tux Sofa in Blushed Pink Vintage Velvet, £995, Loaf.
8. Momoka Velvet Cushion, £15, Arthouse.
9. Hero Statue Lamp, £469.95, Lime Lace.