This is definitely a kitchen to linger in after dinner. In fact it doesn’t look much like a kitchen at all! So sophisticated is the art-deco inspired wallpaper choice and darkly painted cupboards, it wouldn’t look out of place at the end of an open-plan layout. But there is much more to this kitchen than that. The oval table is more accommodating than a circular one and the curved edges would be easy to navigate around. And let’s not forget to admire the chairs. They are a sculpture in themselves, are they not? While the wall lights and pendant above the table strike another bold statement. Just add some amber coloured glass, a striking dried flower arrangement and some non-kitchen-kitchen accessories and you’re there. Long after dinner!!
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Get a Similar Look
Shop The Look
- Swan Song Wallpaper, £140, Lime Lace.
- Groni No. 85, £41.95, Victory Colours.
- Adeline 3 Light Pendant in Antique Copper, £192, Dar Lighting.
- Round Amber Glass Vase, £32, Heavenly Homes and Gardens.
- Tenby 5 Piece Candle Holder & Vase Set, £39, Cult Furniture.
- Cotswold Cup Pull in Burnished Brass Finish, £36, Armac Martin.
- Lange Jan Extending Round Oak Dining Table, £517.65, Cuckooland.
- Adeline 1 Light Wall Light in Antique Copper, £72, Dar Lighting.
- Wishbone Dining Chair, £145, Where Saints Go.
- Oxwich Herringbone Natural Strand Bamboo Flooring, £98 psm, Woodpecker Flooring.