This is a really good example of a small eat-in kitchen that is sleek, minimalistic, and still has an inviting feel. Who wouldn’t want to eat breakfast, lunch or even supper at this table? Dove grey cupboards with the most subtle detailing, marble splashback and floortiles, and white paint all combine to give this kitchen a very serene backdrop. The fact that this space also has a cool retro scandi vibe is of course all down to the accessories. Blond wood dining table and chairs, a lovely low hanging pendant light and just the right amount of gold. And a distinct lack of clutter. Do you think you could do it?
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image: Christie Pendant from Original BTC.
Get a Similar Look
- Brass T Bar Handle, Plank Hardware.
- Brass Pendant Light with Flared Glass Shade, Dar Lighting.
- Natural Polished Carrara Marble 60×60 Tiles, Walls and Floors.
- Brushed Gold 4-1 Swan Instant Boiling Water Tap, INTU Boiling Water Taps.
- Anica 4 Seat Compact Dining Table, Oak and White, Housecosy.
- Maxwell & Williams Panama Stoneware Pitcher, Kitchen Craft.
- Ollie Dining Chairs, Swoon Editions.
- Daffodil Stems, Gisela Graham.
- Hippo Potto Not a Mouse Emulsion and Eggshell Paint, Dowsing and Reynolds.