Whether you like a deliberate monochome colour scheme or not, you have to admit that this room has style. It manages to combine mid-century modern, a rustic brick wall, industrial style windows, and a Moroccan rug. All pulled together with a very restrained colour palette of course. And then warmed up with touches of wood, and finally, brought to life with lush green plants. I’m more of a maximalist myself, and yet….I could live with this.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Hattermorn Pendants in Oak wood, and Bowtie Standing Lamp in White, both from Pooky.
But what if you are not blessed with those stunning windows, that gorgeous brick wall and a Charles Eames lounger? Cheat I say. There are some very good brick effect wallpapers around, or you could use white metro tiles for a similar effect. A large industrial metal wall mirror will replace those windows. And if you don’t have green fingers, just buy faux.
Get The Look
- Brick Outline Wallpaper, Mineheart.
- Hattermorn Pendants, Pooky.
- Bench, Mid-century Modern Style, Swoon Editions.
- The Muse Set of 4 Framed Gallery Wall Art Prints, Made.com.
- Aspect Window Pane Wall Mirror, Made.com.
- Alma White and Brass Floor Lamp, Danetti.
- Replica Lounge Chair, Swivel UK.
- Faux Potted Rubber Plant, Cox and Cox.
- Diamond Patterned Floor Rug, Cult Furniture.