Green kitchens are having a bit of a moment. And I’m all for that. Paired with white and touches of gold, they can be minimal but sophisticated all at the same time. This particular colour combination is fresh, clean and uplifting. And if you’re regretting that all-white, clinical looking kitchen that looks amazing in brochures but cold and sterile at home, just add some emerald green tiles. Then add a dash of pale wood, a sprinkling of brushed gold and a main menu of white worktops, walls and tableware. You won’t regret a minimalist kitchen in green and white.
Take a Look
Image: Patterned Splashback In White Crackle Tile by Alloy By Bushboard.
Get a Similar Look
Where to Shop
- Hugo Wall Light in Brushed Brass, £119, Mink Interiors.
- Heart Medium Oak Chopping Board, £40, Sophie Allport.
- Vibrant Green Leaves Art Print, £15, Abstract House.
- Visby Pendant Light, £79.99, Dowsing & Reynolds.
- Melcombe Bottle Shelf In Lily White, £35, Garden Trading.
- Green Ceramic Bowl Vase, £45, Shimu.
- Small Oak Jar with Lid, £30, Beaumonde.
- Crackle Spring Green Wall Tiles, £69.60 psm, Porcelain Superstore.
- Eucalyptus Spray With Berries, £7, Sophie Allport.
- Zuiver Pair of Albert Kuip Retro Moulded Bar Stools in Olive Green, £418, Cuckooland.
- Kinto White Teapot, £67.50, Coffee & Cloth.
- Elite Brushed Gold 4-1 Swan Instant Boiling Water Tap, £699, INTU Boiling Water Taps.
- Wooden Dough Tray, £75, Shimu.