So if you’ve been paying attention, this winter is going to be all about colour with depth. Forest green, navy blue, ochre, grey, and even black. The fastest growing trend for textiles is of course velvet. And if you really want to go all-out for glamour, you’ll probably want to pop a fringe on it. And don’t be mean with this embellishment. The fringes that are trending right now are deep, long and very silky. The result of all this opulence – interiors that absolutely ooze sophistication and pure indulgence. One word of advice. Dark interiors with deep enveloping upholstery need something to stop them looking gloomy and dull. Add some brass and lots of lamps. And then add mirrors to create illusion and yet more intrigue. Your very own boudoir at home.
Fringed Wall Lamp in Gold and Green, £155, Out There Interiors.
Fringed Conical Velvet Table Lamp, £180, Out There Interiors.
Wide Grandma Pouffe, £365, Out There Interiors.
Fringed Corduroy Pouffe With Lid, £345, Out There Interiors.
And Even More Fringe Benefits
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
- Flower Stool, £695, Soho Home.
- Cloud Tassel Earrings, £25, Etsy.
- Nappa Table Lamp, £115, (due in November) Oliver Bonas.
- Soft Velvet Fringe Cushion, £53, The Farthing.
- Fringe Black Velvet Lamp, £96, Abode Living.
- Mogg Madama Lampshades, from £270, Go Modern Furniture.
- Unity Cane Mirror, £145, Oliver Bonas.
- Sydney Fringe Necklace, Etsy.
- Velvet Fringed Chair, £378, Sweetpea & Willow.
You Might Also Like