Lucky you if you have a dining room with a view onto the garden. At this time of the year it’s pretty much all you’ll see of the outside space. But from inside, there’s no doubt that this view is the pick-me-up you need. But even if you don’t have a green and leafy view, there are one or two design tricks to deceive the eye and bring the outside in anyway. Number one trick is to use a lovely floral fabric at the windows. Two, use natural materials such as a stone floor, a scrubbed wooden table and some added greenery in the form of flowers or plants. And then. Add some touches of gold to really elevate the entire scheme to something much more contemporary and eclectic.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Get The Look
- Tropical Cottage – Orchid Bloom Fabric, £109, Mind the Gap.
- Brass and Glass Pendant Lights all from Dar Lighting.
- Lama Offering Bowls – Nest of Six, £175, Oka UK.
- Pantry Kitchen Table in Heritage Blue, £1245, Loaf.
- Nassau Cushion Cover in Moss, £65, Oka UK.
- Tall Gold Palm Tree Candlestick, from £62, Audenza.
- Moda Dining Chair Chrome Wood Legs, £75, Cult Furniture.
- Moda Wire Metal Dining Chair Gold and Black, £119, Cult Furniture.
- Twist Off Road Tiles, £34.95, Original Style.