At first glance you may think that this bathroom is a tad on the traditional side. But look again and you’ll see the pretty patterned wall is in fact tiles, the wall light introduces an industrial touch, and the vanity, mirror and other accessories are all pared back and thoroughly up to date. It’s that combination of styles that makes this bathroom in fact, timeless. Yet at the same time it’s fresh and feminine too. The lesson for us all is not to be afraid of mixing it up. That, and don’t necessarily throw out things you might think outdated. They might just need the right accessories to bring them into the twenty first century.
This post does contain affiliate links*. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
‘Arbour Blossom’ wall tiles from Original Style.
Get The Look
- ‘Arbour Wisteria’ Wall Tiles, Original Style.
- Brooklyn Vintage Antique Ribbed Glass Sconce Wall Lamp By Industville, Lime Lace.
- Hydrangea Bowl, Hudson Home.
- Grenoble Vanity Unit, Oficina Inglesa.
- Chalk Paint, Louis Blue, Annie Sloan.
- Edwardian Bath Filler, Frontline Bathrooms.
- White Birch Mirror, *Habitat.
- Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Face Cloth – 2 Pack, *Soak and Sleep.
- Odin Storage Unit, White and Bamboo, *Habitat.