Industrial style doesn’t have to mean hard, cold surfaces and the risk of splinters. It doesn’t have to be heavy metals and a lack of finesse either. This stunning bathroom demonstrates that industrial style can also mean light, bright and rather chic too. It’s all in the choice of materials and the way they are put together of course. The metal shower screen, factory style lights and black accessories are lightened up by the crispness of the white metro tiles, and warmed by the wooden feature wall. Then the whole room is lifted by the lovely patterned floor tiles that give it a more playful edge. Add plants, soft towels and some luxurious toilettries and industrial style suddenly seems rather fresh and appealing.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image: Broden Bathroom Wall Light in Antique Brass, £35. London Bathroom Mirror and Shelf, £35. Sage Green Egyptian Cotton Towel from £3. Comet Self Adhesive Floor Tiles, £14. All from Dunelm.
Get The Look
Shop The Look
- White Metro Wall Tiles, £15, Porcelain Superstore.
- Factory Glass Sphere Wall Light, £35, Cult Furniture.
- Round Wall Mirror with Shelf and Industrial Metal Frame, £69.95, Melody Maison.
- Milano Nero Mono Basin Mixer Tap, £129.99, Big Bathroom Shop.
- Meraki Northern Dawn Handwash, £16.95, Abode Living.
- Selona Set of 4 Lofty Zero Twist Towels, £39, Made.com.
- Rustic Oak Wood Effect Tiles, £16.95, Walls & Floors.
- Faux Bracken Fern With Cement Pot, £35, Audenza.
- Milano Nero Black Basin With Washstand, £350.99, Big Bathroom Shop.
- Oakham White Scored Tiles, £19.95, Walls & Floors.
- Luscious Faux Potted Bracken Fern, £72, Audenza.
- Amari Rounded 4 Piece Bathroom Set with Toilet Brush, £39, Made.com.