I do love a green room. Green is the most calming of colours as far as I’m concerned, and so the perfect backdrop for a productive workspace. And come to think of it, I love black furniture. Which is blatently obvious in my own home, where I’ve upcycled many a piece of furniture with a black laden paintbrush. So, obviously I love the two combined. This workspace is fresh, but it’s also smart. It would lend itself to a more feminine touch, but it’s also quite masculine too. It’s also too tidy for my liking, so in the ‘Get The Look’ below I’ve snuck in a few more accessories. Just because I can.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Get The Look
- Parlyte Green Wood Paint (top), Sedge Green Wood Paint (bottom), £18, Both Thorndown Paints.
- Stackable Birch Letter Trays, £180, iWOODESIGN.
- Two Framed Plant Prints, £155, Cox & Cox.
- Legs Eleven Gold Pen Holder, £29, Audenza.
- Black Desk Lamp, £85, Hudson Home.
- Set of 2 Metal Wall Feathers by BePureHome, £39.95, Cuckooland.
- Woood Silas Desk, £305.15, Cuckooland.
- Brass & Black Brick Clock Designed By Erwin Termaat Iso, £329, Ionian Interiors.
- Ida Dark Grey Dining Chair – Set Of 2, £142.20, Danetti.
- West Rug, The Rug Society.