We all need a comfy corner in our homes. Somewhere to retreat to when we need a bit of rest and relaxation. Even better if it’s filled not just with comfort, but with a sense of calm too. This inviting corner is calling me to sink into it, put my feet up and pull out a book. The colours are subdued but far from appearing dull, it’s harmonious and interesting. The trick to recreating this look is to pull back on the colour and fill it with texture. Linen, wool, wood, basketware and an outstanding piece of artwork are all you need.
This post does contain affiliate links*. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image Credit – The French Bedroom Company
Get The Look
- Stardom Framed Print, Limelace.
- Oulu Shell Cushion, The French Bedroom Co.
- Artificial Spider Plant in Pot, *Maisons Du Monde.
- Natural Rope Lamp, Rose and Grey.
- Janson Wide Armchair in White Linen, Pepper Sq Ltd.
- Rustic Dipped Stool, Vincent and Barn.
- Weaved Large Basket With Handles, Mink Interiors.
- Woven Sand Wood Effect Tiles, *Walls and Floors.
- Tekari Rug in Cream, *Made.com.