You may be one of the lucky ones who lives in a real loft. Soaring ceilings, sky high windows, and exposed brick may be your reality. But if this is just a fantasy, fear not, you can still get a loft-style space with a few considered design choices. Faux brick wallpaper may not be everyone’s cup of tea but it does the job of inserting character where there is none to speak of. Add a few pieces of upcycled furniture. The more distressed and battered the better. Choose materials that have an industrial look. A zinc topped table is perfect. And to soften all of this hardness just add a bit of rattan and some coloured glass to catch the light.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Get The Look
- Exposed Real Brick Effect Wallpaper, Woodchip & Magnolia via Limelace.
- Java Rattan Shade, Made.
- Green Areca Stem Palm Leaf, The Farthing.
- Bullitt, Vintage Framed Print, Made.
- Fawn Dining Table With Zinc Top, Made.
- Vintage Red Folding Chair, Scaramanga.
- House Doctor Olive Green Glass Vase Bottle, Hurn & Hurn.
- Pols Potten – Glass Multicoloured Storage Jars & Lids – Set Of 3, Hurn & Hurn.
- Urban Chic 2 Door Small Sideboard, Wooden Furniture Store.