Kitchens are no longer bland and clinical spaces. I feature so many colourful, personality filled kitchens, I’ve surely driven the point home by now. And country style is my favourite style too. This lovely kitchen combines creamy yellow, with a dense shade of teal, and a touch of deep blue. It works because no one colour dominates. They work together to create a room that looks cosy, welcoming and intimate. Note too, that the accessories are not necessarily up to the minute. They have the look of items that have been collected over the years, loved and cherished. The best kind of accessory for a colourful country style kitchen.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Take a Look
Image: TS Waterbury Shutters in Cotton White from Thomas Sanderson.
Get The Look
Shop The Look
- Bilberry Blue Wood Paint, Bath Cream Wood Paint and Launcherley Blue Wood Paint, all from Thorndown Paints.
- Abstract Seascape Square Art Print, £5, Astract House.
- TS Stonecrush Pleated Blinds, Thomas Sanderson.
- Small Polish Jug, £9.95, Artisan Homeware.
- Shipyard Wall Light, Davey Lighting, via Original BTC.
- Ferguson Farmhouse Bar Stool, £115.20, Sweetpea & Willow.
- Cotswold Cup Pull in Burnished Brass Finish, £33.52, Armac Martin.
- Country Chic Kitchenware, EPrice.
- Harbour Stripe Table Cloth in Mustard, Tori Murphy.
- Kate Heiss Autumn Framed Print, £30, Athena.
- Chepstow Distressed Charcoal Oak Engineered Wood Flooring, £130 psm, Woodpecker Flooring.
- Hawkdale Mango Wood and Marble Kitchen Island, £1250, Perch & Parrow Ltd.