All creative’s know that the little corner we carve out for our workplace should inspire us. It should fill us with joy every time we enter, and bring out the best work we can possibly do. We also know that it’s easier said than done. Especially if that workspace is the corner of the living room, or a tiny spot under the stairs. What we can do is surround our desk or work station with things we love. So if you are inspired by nature, love all things a little bit worn and utilitarian, and find beauty in polished wood, this one’s for you.
Take a Look
Get the Look
- Electric Lagoon Blue Wallpaper, The Curious Department.
- Giant Full Week Wooden Wall Chalkboard, Gisela Graham.
- Vintage Green Wine Bottle, Shimu.
- Metal Wire Storage Bin/Waste Paper Basket, Melody Maison.
- Carver Chair, Garden Trading.
- Large Leather Notebook, Scaramanga.
- Brody Desk, (affiliate link) Swoon Editions.
- Filing Cabinet, Black Lacquer, Shimu.
- Assorted Potted Succulents in Wooden Tray, The Farthing.