If you have a hankering after some sunny, West Coast inspiration in your home, look no further. Especially when faced with a wet British summer. Re-creating that cool, decadent air reminiscent of Beverly Hills or Palm Springs in the sixties takes a bit of colour courage, and a love of the flamboyant. But it is not impossible. All you need to think of is cocktails, bright hues, clashing patterns and poolside parties. All possible with some well chosen wallpaper, some velvet, some fringing, and some evocative art. There’s a hint of mid-century, but also a hark-back to art-deco too. And all brought up to date with the very latest in brave wallpaper designs. In the words of Elizabeth Taylor “Put on some lipstick, pour yourself a drink, and pull yourself together”.
Take a Look
Get Yourself a Similar Look
- Palm Springs Tropical Foliage Wallpaper, Mind The Gap.
- Eichholtz Print – La Piscine Gaby Fling, Sweetpea and Willow.
- Code 12 Light Pendant, Dar Lighting.
- Stella Decanters, Set Of 3, Arteriors.
- Faux Potted Calla Tree, Audenza.
- Ewer Table Lamp in Blush Pink Glass with Polished Brass, (affiliate link) Made.com.
- Ibride Baby Alpaga Chic Gold Fringed Side Table, Red Candy.
- Harrington Teal Velvet Cocktail Chair, Audenza.
- Colt Fan Pink Rug, Modern Rugs.
You Might Also Like