There’s no doubt that indoor plants look better in groups. Okay you can have the odd stand-alone massive one-off specimen, but as a general rule more is better. That’s whether they are lined up on the windowledge, hanging from the rafters or making a focal point of the fireplace. And it’s a very effective styling trick to arrange groups of just about anything in three’s. Another styling trick is to arrange possesions so that a triangle shape is formed. Something about making it easy for the eye to travel over. You know where I’m going with this don’t you? All very good arguments for the retro inspired tiered plant stand.
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
10 of the Best Tiered Indoor Plant Stands
Tiered Plant Stand, £195, Cox and Cox.
Bali Rattan Triple Plant Stand, £95, Oliver Bonas.
- Black Rattan Storage Stand, £275, Rose and Grey.
- 3 Tier Folding Plant Stand, £39.99, VonHaus.
- Trenita Succulent Stand, £20, Red Candy.
- Wilderness Plant Stand, £32, Sainsbury’s Home.
- 3 Tier Folding Plant Stand with Hinged Legs, £54.78, Amazon.
- 6 Tier Metal Pan Stand In Graphite Grey, £173, Artisanti.
- Copper Metal Plant Stand with Black Metal Base, £71.50, Maisons Du Monde.
Rattan Mayfield Plant Stand, £75, Garden Trading.