Well, the sun truly had his hat on at the weekend. And now that summer is finally here and there is another Bank Holiday weekend looming, don’t you think it’s time you sorted out the garden seating? Not just any old seating. But the decadent ‘I’m all right jack’ sort of seating. There’s something truly indulgent about investing in a garden seat that SWINGS! Pure bohemian chic. Kinda ‘lets pretend we have a party pad in Ibiza’ sort of thing. Because is there anything nicer than cocooning in a comfortable, slightly swaying armchair in the garden? One that is so deeply padded that it will be impossible to stay awake. A gentle breeze, the rustling of leaves in the tree above, and the sweet scent of newly cut grass. English summer. *sigh*
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Here’s My 10 of the Best
Double Indoor Outdoor Hanging Chair, £675, Cox & Cox.
Garden Trading Outdoor Rattan Hanging Nest Chair, £325, Lagoon.
Natural Hammock Chair, £125, Beaumonde.
Point Weave Garden Swing Chair, £1720, Go Modern Furniture.
- Droog – Swing with the Plants, £319, (now £223.30) Amara.
- Globo Hanging Chair, £449, (now £414.95) Cuckooland.
- Cacoon Swinging Tent, £339, Smithers of Stamford.
- Copa Outdoor Hanging Chair, £449, Made.com
- Point Weave Garden Swing Chair with Base, £2700, Go Modern.
- Armadillo Swing, £3295, Urban Avenue.