It’s time to start preparing for some alfresco entertaining my lovelies and I’ve been doing a bit of virtual browsing on Occa-Home’, soon to be Houseology, so that I’m not caught out when the time comes.
1. Comfortable furniture for my guests. Check.
2. Cushions, throws, heaters, parasols to make them even more comfortable. Check.
3. Practical and mood lighting to create the right ambience. Check.
4. Robust plates and glasses. Check.
5. Lots of wood, basketware, linen and metal to create even more atmosphere. Check.
6. A handy place to store the wines and condiments. Check.
If you would like to read some of my ‘must haves’ for summer entertaining pop over to Houseology where I’m sharing a few of my secrets.
All products are from the Houseology website.
Details: 1. Planter with light. 2. Wooden bench. 3. Set of 3 fruit crates. 4. Dip platter. 5. Rope plate. 6. Blue buttoned cushion. 7. Tori Murphy cushion. 8. Knitted throw. 9. Outdoor table. 10. Set of 2 buckets. 11. Parasol. 12. Sophie Conran plates. 13. Candle holder. 14. Striped cushion. 15. Red striped napkins. 16. Red striped cushion. 17. Pantry module. 18. Bread bags. 19. Red striped napkins. 20. Oak platter. 21 Red throw. 22. Outdoor floor lamp. 23. Wine glasses. 24. Tablecloth.
Houseology is launching today the Masterclass. A go-to destination for anything to do with interior design, bringing you tools and technology, as well as new articles, guides, images, and ideas from their own design team and guest industry experts. It’s designed to give you the confidence you need to create your own interiors and bring a personal style stamp to your own home.