We don’t really do Halloween at our house. Not having small children around it seems to just pass us by. But I could be persuaded to delve into my dark side if it involved a bit of black lace and glamorous gold accessories. And it just so happens the high street stores have inspired me with these images to experiment with a little black magic around the house. A mantelpiece featuring some glamorous ghoulies. A candlelit soiree perhaps? Some specially devised cocktails of deadly nightshade? A grown-up version of the annual ghost hunt?
What are you doing for Halloween?
This post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to buy anything featured you won’t pay any more, but Dear Designer’s will receive a small commission to help keep this blog up and running.
Halloween Things I Might be Persuaded to Buy
- Raven in Cage, £12, Sainsbury’s Home.
- Crystal Cluster Choker Necklace, £12, Lipsy.
- Crystal Draped Chandelier Earring, £12, Lipsy.
- Poison Skull Head, £5.99, Homesense.
- Ghoulish Black Rose Single Stem, £1, Wilko.
- Flag Hanging Decoration, £3.50, Sainsbury’s Home.
- Gold Skull, £4, George at Asda.
- Lace Tie Mask, £2, Primark.
- Spider Cloche, £10, Sainsbury’s Home.
You Might Also Like